Active protection against viruses and bacteria
Passenger health is a top priority for bus manufacturers and operators.
This is especially true against the background of the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic. According to current findings, frequent air exchange significantly reduces the risk of spreading viruses through airborne transmission. Thus, the ventilation and air conditioning system in buses is currently of particular importance.
- Simple installation
- Current filters can be exchanged 1:1 with micronAir® blue filter
- Suitable for all air-conducting components (roof air conditioner, front box, recirculation filter)
- No additional components
- No change to the software
Filters provide additional safety
- Highly efficient filters clean the ambient air
- The fresh air taken in from outside
- The remaining recirculated air on hot days
- Particles as small as 0.5 microns are filtered out
- Droplets or dust particles to which the virus adheres can be captured and filtered out
Further information at air conditioning system hygiene
- The multi-layer fine filter works through surface disinfection properties and a functional filter layer made of fruit extracts.
- In the first step, more than 90% of the viral aerosols are bound
- In the second step, almost 100% of the captured viral load is inactivated
- Excellent antiviral efficacy for influenza virus H1N1 and corona virus HCoV 229E in accordance with ISO 18184:2019